Regular Email Broadcast
- Go to Campaigns > Broadcast > Email > Create Regular Campaign
- In the Message Header section, fill in all the details. Note that the fields that must be filled are marked with red asterisks.
- In the Message Content section, compose the email content - HTML, text, or select the uploaded template. Check the SPAM score for the email content, to ensure it is within the threshold limit.
- Add any attachments and filters as required.
- Send the broadcast to a test ID if you want to check before sending it out to the recipients.
- Select the contacts to whom you want to send the broadcast.
- Select Schedule / Slice and Send / Send Now option.
- You must save the broadcast before publishing it. Click Save as Draft.
- Click Publish to World.