We review all new sender domains to ensure the validity of all our new customers and their businesses. As an industry email provider it is important to protect our system as well as inboxes around the world from Spam email. By verifying domain ownership, evaluating every website, determining what kind of messages will be sent and who they will be sent to we maintain our credibility as an email provider and also help you get the best deliverability possible.
Please note that the review process takes 12-24 hrs to complete and you will be intimated over your registered email id regarding the same. If your account is still in a reviewed state after several hours please feel free to reach us over email or our 24x7 Live chat support for more information.
My sender domain was rejected, what should I do?
Don't panic! A rejected sender domain just means that there are a few matters we need to clear up before approving your sender domain.
We send a message to your registered email address containing information that explains why your sender domain was not approved. Here are a few common reasons for rejection:
1. Domain doesnt have a website representing its core business area.
2. Insufficient/Dummy content – If there isn't a live website or a splash page, or there is very minimal content on your website, then it makes it difficult for us to ascertain what kinds of email you’ll be sending and to whom.
3. Domain is getting redirected to some other website which is not associated with the same owner.
4. The content of the website seems to be phishing or belongs to a business which is under our blacklisted list.
5. There is no subscription/signup form on your website or if its there than its not functioning.
How to apply for re-consideration of my sender domain?
It's simple. Please ensure you are in compliant with all of the above pointers.
Once you are ready with your webiste, just reply to us with some explanation about your business and few samples of the messages you plan to send through our system.
That's it. Once we receive the information, we will review the domain again and will update you.
Please reply to any questions in the email you receive from our Compliance Team to move forward in the review process and to get your sender domain approved on time.
In case you have any queries, please feel free to reach us with more details about your domain and business at email@example.com.