In your Netcore Email API account, click the Settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar submenu, navigate to Manage Users.
- Click Create user.
- Assign a username to the user.
- Enter the email address.
We send a confirmation link to this email address to validate the user. This email address should not be associated with any other Netcore Email API account.
- Assign the user to a Team.
- You can choose to set the password for the user yourself or allow your user to set the password.
- Click Create User to send your user(s) a welcome email and give them access to your account.
The welcome email will include an account activation link. If you have opted for the user to set the password, the link will redirect the user to a password reset page.