Pepipost Live feed has an exhaustive list of filters in order to search the email delivery status. Below given are the basic filter criteria's available with Pepipost live feed for your information,
1. filter emails basis the sender from domain :
- Our customers can filter the live feed email delivery reports basis the active sender from domain configured on the panel. Just choose the sender from domain to see the detailed email delivery reports for that sender domain.
2. Filter emails basis a particular a recipient email address :
- Our customers can select the filter as "Recipient Email" to filter the emails for a particular recipient email address. Once done, just enter the recipient email address and hit enter to search the same data.
3. Filter emails basis the sender from address :
- Our customers can filter the emails on the basis of a particular sender from address which was used to send emails using their Pepipost account. Just select the filter as "Sender Address" and enter the sender from address for whom the reports are to be searched and hit enter button.
4. Filter emails basis the email delivery status :
- Our customers can choose to filter emails basis the email delivery status of the email sent to their users. Just select the filter as "Status" and select a particular email delivery status from the available list like sent, bounce, open, click..etc
5. Filter emails basis the custom header :
- Our customers can choose to search the email delivery reports basis the custom header which they are passing under field "X-APIHEADER" in order to search the data. Just select the filter as "
From the above list, you can use the search options from point no 2 & point no 3 in combinations with date range and also with "IS" or "Contains" filter to enhance report searching experience for our customers.