How to create a user?
Modified on: Fri, 17 Jul, 2020 at 9:50 AM
In order to create additional user access within your existing Pepipost account, follow below-given steps,
- In your Pepipost account, click the Settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar submenu, navigate to Manage Users.
- Click Create user.
- Assign a username to the user
- Enter the email address.
We send a confirmation link to this email address to validate the user. This email address should not be associated with any other Pepipost account.
- Assign the user to a Team.
- You can choose to set the password for the user yourself or allow your user to set the password.
- Click Create User to send your user(s) a welcome email and give them access to your account.
The welcome email will include an account activation link without which you can not access your Pepipost account using the same user credentials. If you have opted for the user to set the password, the link will redirect the user to a password reset page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.