In day to day operation there can be requirement of blacklisting mobile number so that further communication will not be processed for delivery. We can achieve the same with simple steps.
Please find below steps
1. Login to your Bizbond Panel
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Subscribers Settings
4. Select Manage Blacklisted
5. Click on Blacklist a Number
6. Choose the Enterprise
7. Select the Channel (ALL or Specific Channel)
8. Select TRAI Message Mode (ALL or Specific Type)
9. Select Feed SenderIds (ALL or Specific Sender id)
10. Type the Number (Max 10 can be added at a time)
11. Click on Blacklist.